(1) copyright documents created by professors or instructors, including but not limited to: powerpoint slides, assignment questions, past exams, textbooks, e-textbooks, published articles, journals;
(2) homework, labs, assignments, essays;
(3) duplicate documents;
(4) single page documents with little or no information;
(5) one full set of notes separated into multiple documents in order to gain additional credits.
Our team will examine your notes to assure that all work is original and the quality is up to standard. This process may take up to one week, and our team will notify you if the notes have passed the examination.
We accept notes in any format including but not limited to PowerPoint, handwritten scanned copies, Flashcards , cheat sheets and word document. Digital notes are preferable and normally generates a higher commission.
Depending on the quality and demand examined by our team, the commission will vary from 30% to 50%. Payments are normally calculated and proceeded every fortnight.
Note2A+ does not allow for any type of prohibited content to be uploaded to the site, including documents but not limited to: copyrighted documents created by professors or instructors, including but not limited to: powerpoint slides, assignment questions, past exams, textbooks, e-textbooks, published articles, journals. By signing up to become a user of Note2A+, all users must agree to abide by their policy on plagiarism and submission of any copyrighted material.
Notes can be purchased through our website via Paypal, Visa Card and Offline payment ( Bank transfer), all prices and payments are NZD.
Submit a copyright infringement notification via email or our website. and we will have them removed as soon as possible.
We provide a preview of the document so that you can get a sense of what the content is like before you download them. The notes preview can be found in the store preview.
We do provide a full refund if you are not satisfied with the notes, however, you will need to provide a specific reason for it.
Notes will be sent via the university email that you have registered under, if you do not receive your notes after one working day, please contact us for further assistance.
Note2A+ aims to protect the intellectual property of our suppliers, therefore we do not allow downloading of any notes purchased.
Note2A+ is intended as a supplementary study resource. It is the user’s responsibility to understand the academic integrity requirements at their institution. Examples of misuse include but are not limited to:
· Copying or using content directly from Note2A+ and submitting it as one’s own work
· Uploading any recordings of a class or lecture given by an instructor
· Using Note2A+ study materials to complete tests or assignments when instructed not to use outside help
Using Note2A+ for cheating or plagiarism of any kind will not be tolerated. Anyone who submits another user’s content as their own or misuses the content in any way will be permanently banned and your institution will be notified.
Copyright holders are not required to label their work with an official copyright notice for the work to be protected by copyright law. If